Co-Mingled, Twine, and Cardboard
SAVE SPACE, TIME, AND MONEY WITH WESTERN WASTE SERVICE'S CARDBOARD RECYCLING
It will come as no surprise to many business owners that cardboard can often occupy most of your container space. Removing the cardboard from your regular waste stream can save you money and critical container space on a regular basis.
Western Waste offers a full range of containers designated for “cardboard only recycling” because there are no disposal fees associated with the handling of your cardboard, the service fee on a monthly basis is extremely affordable.
SCHEDULE OUR SERVICES
HOW TO SAVE MONEY WITH CARDBOARD RECYCLING
Add a cardboard recycling container to accompany your weekly regular waste disposal.
Place cardboard in this receptacle, rather than in your regular waste container.
Avoid unscheduled dumps of your regular waste container by separating out cardboard.
Adding one cardboard recycling container with once per week service costs less than scheduling your regular trash container for more service.
CO-MINGLED RECYCLING PROGRAM
- Clean Plastic Containers #1-5 (Plastic containers with caps)
- Clean aluminum, steel, tin, foil, and cans
- Paper: newspaper, junk mail, magazines, cardboard, paper bags, egg cartons, phone books
- Plastic bags, #6 bottles, plastic film, wraps, motor oil containers, pots or buckets, any other plastic containers with hazardous materials
- Aerosol cans, propane bottles, paint buckets, metal pots, metal cooking sheets, large metal items, glass bottles and jars, glass plates, ceramics, bulbs